General terms and conditions of sale.
1. Payment conditions: Each invoice is payable in cash or by bank and without discount at the latest within one month. In case of purchase in the webshop, the order must be paid before shipment or upon collection. Any disagreement with the invoice must be made in writing within 8 days of the invoice date. Invoices not paid on the due date will incur interest of 1.5% per month or started month, without notice of default and by operation of law. Likewise, a fixed compensation of 15%, with a minimum of €75, is due by operation of law and without notice of default. In the event of non-payment on the due date, we reserve the right to immediately claim the totality of the debt and to suspend current contracts or subsequent deliveries.
2. Packaging and empty goods: The empty goods (bins, barrels, bottles, cylinders, pallets and other packaging) remain the property of the brewery. The sum paid by the buyer as a deposit represents only part of the value of the packaging placed in safekeeping. The value of the empties invoiced will only be refunded if these empties are returned in good condition to our brewery within a maximum period of 6 months. If the empties are not returned within the specified period and/or after sending a registered letter, or if they are not returned in good condition, the brewery has the right to claim the actual cost price at new value. The brewery may also suspend further orders or sales until the packaging has been returned or the countervalue has been paid.
3. The delivered goods remain the property of the brewery as long as the purchase price due has not been paid in full by the buyer to the brewery.
4. Cancellation: In the event of cancellation of an order after creation of courier or delivery note, the customer must pay a fixed compensation of 20% of the value of the order.
5. Delivery and transport a) (exl. parcel delivery by courier): In the case of direct delivery, the customer commits to make the place of delivery accessible. For shipments outside a radius of 30 km from the brewery and abroad, the goods travel at the purchaser's risk and expense. The purchaser only has recourse against the carrier in the event of damage or shortages and must inform the brewery of this within 2 working days of delivery. When the goods are delivered by us or a carrier designated by us, unloading is at the buyer's expense. For the goods shipped abroad an 'FCA - Free Carrier policy' applies. Arrangement and costs of transport from the brewery are the responsibility of the buyer. The buyer must provide all necessary information and requirements on the order confirmation for the clearance of the goods. Costs or delays in delivery due to failure to comply with this obligation shall be at the expense of the buyer. b) For delivery of packages ordered via the web shop, the buyer shall receive a track & trace link. The buyer commits to provide a correct delivery address to which delivery can be made correctly. A delivery will be offered twice. If the courier is unable to deliver the goods safely at the times delivered via track and trace, all additional delivery costs for additional offers will be for the buyer.
6. Delivery period: The delivery period is only given by way of indication and does not bind us. Delays in delivery do not entitle us to compensation, breach of contract, refusal of the order or refusal to pay the invoice amount after the order has been placed.
7. General complaints (not relating to transport) in connection with the merchandise will not be accepted after 8 days of delivery. In the case of direct delivery, upon acceptance of the consignment, the buyer is deemed to have viewed and known the merchandise and the brewery's liability is extinguished. If a hidden defect should appear, it must be remitted to the brewery by registered post at the latest within 30 days of delivery, outside this period any liability in this respect will be rejected. We are not responsible in case of loss and/or damage as a result of a manufacturing defect of the packaging. The liability of the brewery is in any case limited to the replacement of the goods in question. The commercial court of Oudenaarde or the justice of the peace court of Herzele are authorised to settle any disputes that may arise.
8. weshop returns: The Belgian Bill of Law on Commercial Practice, the Information and Protection of the Customer of April 12 2010, states that the purchaser has a time for reflection of 14 calender days for all products bought from De Ryck Brewery. This period starts as soon as you or someone assigned by you has received the goods. During this period we expect you to handle the goods and the package material carefully. The right to cancel the purchase is not possible when the product and the package material are no longer original, undamaged and unused. When you want to cancel the purchase, you must inform us by phone or by letter within 14 calender days following the day of delivery of the goods. The goods must be returned undamaged, unused and unopened (in their original packaging) at the very latest 14 days after delivery. The shipping date is the control date. All documentation, certificates of guarantee and packing materials must be added to the return shipment, as well as the number of your bank account. The purchaser pays the shipping costs of the returned goods. Understamped or not stamped shipments are always refused and will be sent back to the purchaser. Brewery De Ryck returns the complete amount of the purchase, within 30 days after the goods have been returned. If goods have not been returned in accordance with the conditions of the right to cancel, the amount of the purchase including the shipping costs, will not or not completely be returned. The product, in this case, remains your property. On your demand the goods can be sent back to you on the condition of payment of the shipping costs.
Repayment is not possible when a product has been worn or is damaged in any other way. - Goods must be returned to the following address:
Brouwerij De Ryck , Kerkstraat 24, B-9550 Herzele, BELGIUM
9.The purchaser shall keep the goods (beers and beer products) cool and in ideal conditions
10. Our general terms and conditions take precedence over the general or special terms and conditions of the customer according to the principle of the first word. Every order implies acceptance of our terms and conditions of sale.